Multi-Session Ticket Packages for 2017 P&G Gymnastics Championships On Sale Saturday, March 11
Mar. 8, 2017
Multi-session ticket packages for the 2017 P&G Gymnastics Championships will go on sale on Saturday, March 11, at 10 a.m. PST. Scheduled for Aug. 17-20, the four-day competition, which serves as USA Gymnastics’ national championships, will be held at Honda Center in Anaheim, Calif. In addition to all-session tickets, fans can buy four different multi-session packages: women’s gymnastics day one; women’s gymnastics final day; men’s gymnastics package; and senior finals package.
Here’s a quick snapshot of the ticket packages and price range:
• Women’s Gymnastics Day One includes both the junior and senior sessions on Aug. 18, $85-$150 per seat.
• Women’s Gymnastics Final Day includes both the junior and senior sessions on Aug. 20, $99-$165.
• Men’s Gymnastics Package includes every men’s junior and senior session, Aug. 17 and 19, $85-$130.
• Senior Finals Package includes the senior men’s and senior women’s sessions on Aug. 19-20, $95-$140.
• All-Session Ticket Package includes every competitive session, with prices running from $159-$699. Platinum packages include VIP seating in the first five rows, an Olympian meet and greet, and a USA Gymnastics gift.
Tickets may be purchased at Ticketmaster.com or by phone at 800-745-3000. For group sales, contact Honda Center’s David Casper at 714-940-2859 or via email at email@example.com. Gymnastics clubs also have the opportunity to purchase discounted multi-session and all-session tickets through the Gym Club Ticket Program. Prices vary depending on seat location, and listed ticket prices do not include applicable fees. For more information, go to PGChamps.com.
The competition schedule, which is subject to change, is outlined below:
• Thursday, August 17: Men's gymnastics - 1 p.m., juniors, and 7 p.m., seniors
• Friday, August 18: Women’s gymnastics - 1 p.m., juniors, and 7 p.m., seniors
• Saturday, August 19: Men’s gymnastics - 12 p.m., juniors, and 5 p.m., seniors
• Sunday, August 20: Women’s gymnastics - 11 a.m., seniors, and 3:30 p.m., juniors
The P&G Championships determines the men’s and women’s U.S. champions and the U.S. National Team for the junior and senior elite levels. The field will feature the country’s top gymnasts, and the championships also traditionally serves as part of the selection process for the World Championships.
In addition to several post-Olympic gymnastics tour events, Honda Center also has played host to the 2003 World Gymnastics Championships and the 2004 U.S. Olympic Team Trials – Gymnastics. Visit Anaheim and Honda Center are working with USA Gymnastics to stage the championships.
2016 Olympic all-around champion Simone Biles of Houston, Texas/World Champions Centre, and two-time Olympian Sam Mikulak of Newport Beach, Calif./U.S. Olympic Training Center, won their fourth consecutive women’s and men’s U.S. all-around titles, respectively, at the 2016 P&G Championships. The roster of former U.S. all-around champions is a veritable who’s who of gymnastics, including: women – Jordyn Wieber, Nastia Liukin, Shawn Johnson, Carly Patterson, Courtney Kupets, Shannon Miller, Dominique Dawes, Kim Zmeskal and Mary Lou Retton; and men – Jonathan Horton, Paul Hamm, Blaine Wilson, John Roethlisberger, Mitch Gaylord, Peter Vidmar and Bart Conner. The U.S. Gymnastics Championships traces its history back to 1897 for the men and 1931 for the women. This is the first time the event has been held in Anaheim, Calif.
The annual USA Gymnastics National Congress and Trade Show is a three-day event open to the entire gymnastics community. Held in conjunction with the P&G Championships, National Congress provides a unique opportunity for presentations, demonstrations and educational seminars on a variety of topics and a large exhibitor’s hall with additional business opportunities. The 2017 edition will be staged at the Anaheim Convention Center.